Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of purchase
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date. Cinder & Smoke will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product using email or phone. You must provide a valid email address to Cinder & Smoke for this purpose.
- From time to time, Cinder & Smoke will also send you marketing material, if you have agreed to this in your account setup. If you do not wish to receive such material, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing communication.
- Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press COMPLETE MY PURCHASE on the website.
- Risk in the goods passes to you on delivery to the address you provide. If our delivery service is unable to locate anyone at that address, the goods may be justify at that address, which shall constitute delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the goods after that time.
- All warranties, guarantees, representations and implied terms, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the goods are defective or do not meet such non-excludable warranties, guarantees, representations or implied terms, we will refund the price or repair or replace the goods. Please read our Refund & Returns Policy
- We exclude and shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
- We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
- We reserve the right to automatically cancel any orders that are flagged as fraudulent in our system.
- Except in circumstances where there is a defect for which we are liable, returns are only accepted where goods are unused, unmarked, in original condition and packaging and received back at Cinder & Smoke within 10 days of when they were received by the purchaser.
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Conditions of use of this site
Use of the information and data contained within this site is at your sole risk. Cinder & Smoke is not liable in any way for any loss or damage you or your system may incur (including negligence), as a result of you using this site, or you linking to another site from this site. You must take your own precautions against viruses or any other malfunction.
This Site includes links to other websites. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked “as is”.
Cinder & Smoke:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.